Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cromarty's Wave the Green....

I am starting this blog with a huge thank you to the Promoters of Riverhead Raceway, Barbara and Jim Cromarty. THANK YOU both for this awesome opportunity to be the first 15 year old to compete at Riverhead Raceway.

My parents tell me this opportunity isnt only about me, it is also about every kid here in NY that wants to race



I decided this blog will be a communication tool to share my experiences as I live them.....



So as they say

Get in, Strap in and Hold On!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Christopher,

    This is such an awesome experience for you, and it's right in your back yard. Thanks so much to Barbara & Jim forgivng you the chance to compete at Riverhead Raceway, the same track where you dad began his racing career .

    Going forwards,we wish you nothing but continued success in your young (no pun intended) racing career. Can't wait to see you on the track. Maybe for the 2010 season , you might make a trip here to visit Wall Stadium. We'll be here waiting to watch, as your career continues.

    The best to you in 2009 at Riverhead Raceway.

    With our Love, Friendship & Best Wishes for continued success,
    Mother Goose & Billy Brice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you guys it realy is a dream come true to race on the same track my dad started on. I cant wait for the season to start. Thank you for the support.
    Chris Young

    ReplyDelete