Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rain, rain go away


So as you may have heard the races for today are caput. Therefore next Saturday will be the season opener. Its going to be a thrill when both my dad and I race that night. As for the events of today Newsday reporter, Mitch Freedmen, interviewed Mr. and Mrs. Cromarty (the promoters), Timmy Solomito (2008 legends champion), and myself (youngest rookie) about legend cars, younger drivers, and the track itself. This reporter came to the track even though he knew the races would probably be canceled. Hopefully positive press will continue through out the season. I also got some pointers from a veteran of the legends, Glen Maningo (#12), who took the time to welcome me into the fold.

1 comment:

  1. Oh well, rain rain go away
    looking forward to Saturdays race

    ReplyDelete