Monday, May 18, 2009

Leading a Race

I led my first few laps at Riverhead Raceway. Even though it was in the consi, what a thrill it was!
For years I watched my Dad compete, lead races and win at Riverhead and now I had the birds eye view of leading a race. I wish it had been in the feature but hopefully that will come soon.
The feature was action packed. I started the race in 21st and ended up, after dodging a few wrecks and passing a couple cars, in fifteenth. It was a lot of fun.
After the race I had the opportunity to congratulate Nowak in stands, WOW was he fast. I told him I couldn't even see him from where I sat. Wonder if he'd share his set up with a rookie?
I also have an exciting announcement, World Tile and Carpet on Route 58 in Riverhead, became my newest marketing partner, joining Movies in the Moonlight, Aces Landscaping and ASI Racewear. With support from these great companies I am looking forward to a successful rookie season.
 
Posted by Picasa

 
 
Posted by Picasa

If you want to get floored call World Tile and Carpet and tell them I sent you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment