Thursday, May 7, 2009

With Press comes Pressure

For those of you who have read the recent articles about me, the papers make it seem like I have more experience than I do. I realize I am still a rookie, with a lot to learn. Qualifying for the race alone, is going to be a feat. I have two goals for Saturday #1 Make the race and #2 Finish the race. This is going to be a challenging weekend, resulting from a week of excitement based on the anticipation of tomorrows events. Sleep tonight is going to seem impossible. I am still so thankful for this tremendous opportunity. Other exciting news is the addition of a new marketing partner Frank Zagarino owner of "Movies in the Moonlight" has agreed and is enthusiastic about our new marketing partnership. No matter what occurs tomorrow I am looking forward to the fun and the challenge.

Check Out Franks Web Site-
http://www.moviesinthemoonlight.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment